Coal Point NSW 2283
Focus on Coal Point NSW 2283
Coal Point has been predicted to experience a growth rate of 11-12%, forecasting property prices to exceed $800,000.(8/8/2019)
Last 3 years has seen the median house prices range between $600,000 and $770,000 with median sales price of houses in the area of $755,000.
If the growth rate is correct median property sales prices would reach around $845,000.
Coal Point is yet to be rated with Lifestyle Rating Index on the SydneyRealEstate.Net.Au web site
- Coal Point is located in NSW Newcastle Region
- to the south west and 30 kms (approx 45 minutes travel time) to the Newcastle CBD and approximately 2 hours via public transport to the Newcastle CBD.
- to the north and about 130 kms (approx 2 hours travel time) from the Sydney CBD, approximately 3 to 4 hours hours travel time via public transport to the Sydney CBD.
- Has 7 parks
- 13% of properties being rentals / investments
- Residents being mostly couples without children and having mostly professional occupations.