Mount Pleasant NSW 2519
Focus on Mount Pleasant NSW 2519
NSW Wollongong Region
Mount Pleasant has been predicted to experience a growth rate of 8-9%, forecasting property prices to exceed $1,000,000.(8/8/2019)
Last 3 years has seen the median house prices range between $740,000 and $840,000 with median sales price of houses in the area of $930,000.
If the growth rate is correct median property sales prices would reach around $1,010,000.
Mount Pleasant is yet to be rated with Lifestyle Rating Index on the SydneyRealEstate.Net.Au web site
- Mount Pleasant is located in NSW Wollongong Region
- to the north west and 6 kms (approx 13 minutes travel time) to the Wollongong CBD and approximately 20 to 30 minutes via public transport to the Wollongong CBD.
- to the south and about 80 kms (approx 1.5 hours travel time) from the Sydney CBD and approximately 2.3 hours hours travel time via public transport to the Sydney CBD.
- Has 9 parks
- 7% of properties being rentals / investments
- Residents being mostly couples with children and having mostly professional occupations.